Chota Tingrai Estate: Assam Golden Tips - 250g
Please allow 10-15 days for shipping.
This tippy tea will rival any English Breakfast tea and better. A robust and flavoursome tea with light malty notes. Can be taken with milk
Single estate true grade tea: Chota Tingrai Estate
Origin: Assam, North Eastern India (low grown tea)
Tips on Brewing
- Use only fresh, high quality tea
- One teaspoon per cup plus one for the pot, is a good guide or Maybe two teaspoons for whole leaf and bolder grades or 2g per cup of 150ml to 200ml water.
- Fresh, non-chlorinated, mineral or spring water
- Do not over boil water
- Black tea - steep for 3 to 5 mins depending on your likes
- Stir after 2 or 3 minutes, while steeping and before serving
- Pour into cup as soon as steeped