Craigmore Estate: Nilgiri FP Supreme 400g
Please allow 10-15 days for shipping.
A well rolled and finely granulated, shotty tea, this high grown Flowery Orange Pekoe Supreme had a delicate reddish-orange liquor, with some strength and astringency. Most suitable to drink with just a dash of milk or even black if one prefers a slightly stronger cup.
Single estate true grade tea: Craigmore Estate
Rain Forest Alliance Certified, conventional tea
Ethical Tea Partnership Participant
Origin: Nilgiris, South India (high grown tea)
Tips on Brewing
- Use only fresh, high quality tea
- One teaspoon per cup plus one for the pot, is a good guide or Maybe two teaspoons for whole leaf and bolder grades or 2g per cup of 150ml to 200ml water.
- Fresh, non-chlorinated, mineral or spring water
- Do not over boil water
- Black tea - steep for 3 to 5 mins depending on your likes
- Stir after 2 or 3 minutes, while steeping and before serving
- Pour into cup as soon as steeped