Chota Tingrai Estate: Organic Assam Green Fine 500g
Please allow 10-15 days for shipping.
This tea is made at the state of the art, Japanese green tea facility on Chota Tingrai estate. A delicately made green tea yet with the the strength of a low grown Assam.
Single estate true grade tea: Chota Tingrai Estate
Certified Organic tea
Origin: Assam, North Eastern India (low grown tea)
Tips on Brewing
- Use only fresh, high quality tea
- One teaspoon per cup plus one for the pot, is a good guide or Maybe two teaspoons for whole leaf and bolder grades or 2g per cup of 150ml to 200ml water.
- Can brew upto three cups with the same 2 gms of leaf
- Fresh, non-chlorinated, mineral or spring water
- Do not over boil water - brew the leaf in water temperature that is no more than 80* C
- Green tea - steep for 90 secs to 2 mins depending on your likes
- Stir after 1 minute, while steeping and before serving
- Pour into cup as soon as steeped