Craigmore Estate: Nilgiri OP Supreme 250g
Please allow 10-15 days for shipping.
A well twisted and well rolled, high grown tea, the Orange Pekoe Supreme is produced from the most tender leaf. Liquors are orange incolour. The delicate & sweet liquor is most suitable for drinking as a black tea.
Single estate true grade tea: Craigmore Estate
Rain Forest Alliance Certified conventional tea
Ethical Tea Partnership Participant
Origin: Nilgiris, South India (high grown tea)
Tips on Brewing
- Use only fresh, high quality tea
- One teaspoon per cup plus one for the pot, is a good guide or Maybe two teaspoons for whole leaf and bolder grades or 2g per cup of 150ml to 200ml water.
- Fresh, non-chlorinated, mineral or spring water
- Do not over boil water
- Black tea - steep for 3 to 5 mins depending on your likes
- Stir after 2 or 3 minutes, while steeping and before serving
- Pour into cup as soon as steeped