Pascoe's Woodlands Estate: Nilgiri Green Mashdana 500g
Please allow 10-15 days for shipping.
This whole leaf grade is very well granulated and shotty. Outstanding in appearance. Liquors of the Mashdana grade are relatively more pungent and brisk. Great for those who like their green teas with a touch of strength.This tea is also ideal for home made flavouring and cooking.
Single estate, true grade tea: Pascoe's Woodlands Estate
Rain Forest Alliance Certified conventional tea
Ethical Tea Partnership Participant
Origin: Nilgiris, South India (high grown tea)
Tips on Brewing
- Use only fresh, high quality tea
- One teaspoon per cup plus one for the pot, is a good guide or Maybe two teaspoons for whole leaf and bolder grades or 2g per cup of 150ml to 200ml water.
- Can brew upto three cups with the same 2 gms of leaf
- Fresh, non-chlorinated, mineral or spring water
- Do not over boil water - brew the leaf in water temperature that is no more than 80* C
- Green tea - steep for 90 secs to 2 mins depending on your preferences
- Stir after 1 minute, while steeping and before serving
- Pour into cup as soon as steeped