Rohini Estate: Rare Darjeeling First Flush 100g
Please allow 10-15 days for shipping
It is an early first flush, almost white tea, harvested from young bushes, which in the cold winters of the Darjeeling hills undergo dormancy. The resultant development are teas full of vigour and exquisite flavors. The dry leaf is bright green in appearance and consists of finely plucked two leaves and a bud. It has a tantalizing sweet aroma of ripe fruit with an abundance of flavour. The cup is very fruity and mellow with rich notes. The flavor is full and it leaves behind a very pleasant and distinct aftertaste.
Single estate true grade tea: Rohini Estate
Rain Forest Alliance Certified conventional tea
Ethical Tea Partnership Participant
Tips on Brewing
- Use only fresh, high quality tea
- One teaspoon per cup plus one for the pot, is a good guide or Maybe two teaspoons for whole leaf and bolder grades or 2g per cup of 150ml to 200ml water.
- Fresh, non-chlorinated, mineral or spring water
- Do not over boil water
- Black tea - steep for 3 to 5 mins depending on your likes
- Stir after 2 or 3 minutes, while steeping and before serving
- Pour into cup as soon as steeped