Plantation Fresh Terms and Conditions
By using this Plantation Fresh website and ordering facilities you hereby agree to the following terms and conditions of Plantation Fresh and its parent company, Marquee Ventures Pty Ltd.
- All products listed on plantationfresh.com.au are described to the best of our ability, and all care is taken to ensure the information is correct. Please note that colours may vary slightly from those displayed by your monitor or mobile device. Plantation Fresh may amend, add or remove any information on this site at any time without notice. Your continued use of the website after any such changes will indicate your acceptance of any such changes. All prices are in Australian dollars (except where otherwise mentioned) and inclusive of GST.
- Due to the nature of our products and supply and demand, all purchases are subject to availability, however if your purchase is not available for any reason, we will contact you. If the product you wanted is out of stock we can place an order for you and then contact you once the product is ready for delivery.
- All prices on this website are subject to change.
- As a condition of your use of this website you agree to indemnify Plantation Fresh and Marquee Ventures Pty Ltd., from and against any liability, damage or loss that you incur or suffer as a result of any action, inaction or omission on Plantation Fresh’s part. Plantation Fresh will not be liable for any injury, loss, claim or damages including lost profits or savings in any way connected with the use of any information on this website.
- Plantation Fresh’s Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws in force in Victoria, Australia.
- Plantation Fresh guarantees that the products are of an acceptable high quality when sold and delivered to the consumer. However, if the product is found to have a manufacturing fault, taint or is the incorrect product and not as ordered, Plantation Fresh will exchange the product for free once the damaged/tainted/incorrect product has been returned, received and inspected by Plantation Fresh. Please advise us as soon as possible if a product is damaged or faulty on arrival.
- At all times we endeavour to ensure that information provided by you is collected and held in accordance with Australian privacy laws, and treated with strict confidentiality. The information you provide to Plantation Fresh about yourself or someone else when placing an order is only used to complete the transaction of that order. We use return email addresses to answer emails we receive.
- All Rights Reserved: All the estates, producers and their various business entities, mentioned in this website are exclusively represented by Plantation Fresh and their parent company Marquee Ventures Pty Ltd., Australia, who are also their sole distributors in Australia and New Zealand. Therefore all trade enquiries for bulk, wholesale and retail, are to be strictly directed to Plantation Fresh and Marquee Ventures Pty Ltd.
Delivery for Plantation Fresh packet teas and coffees from our limited stock in Australia will take 10-15 working days within Australia and 15-20 working days for New Zealand from the date your order is accepted and payment is made.
Delivery for Plantation Fresh packet teas and coffees from other countries will take 20 working days from the date your order is accepted and payment is made.
Delivery for bulk teas and coffees will take place 30 working days from the date the order is accepted and payment is made.
If you have any questions about Plantation Fresh’s and Marquee Ventures Pty Ltd.’s Terms of Conditions or website practices please contact us on 0409 630 914 or use our Contact page to send us an email.